- You will have membership with both the Tennessee Mortgage Bankers Association (TMBA) and the Tri-Cities Mortgage Banker Association (TCMBA)
- Monthly luncheons with educational speakers on current industry topics.
- Support for lobbyist activities that benefit the mortgage industry.
- Legislative updates.
- Recognition of top performers in our industry through the Awards of Excellence event and an appreciation luncheon dedicated to support staff.
- Multiple number of employees from member organizations may register for events.
- Members may invite their colleagues to be their guests at events.\
- We provide online new member registration and also membership renewal.
- We have registration for TCMBA events through a secure TCMBA Online Registration, which provides for immediate invoices and receipts.
- Monthly TCMBA e-Newsletters with brief news stories and membership announcements.
- The Tri-CitiesMBA.org web site featuring additional news, announcements, schedules, and other industry relevant information.
- General Membership (includes State TMBA membership) - $425
All applicants for General Membership should be firms and corporations actively engaged in mortgage banking. General members should have an office located in the Tri-Cities area for a minimum of six (6) months and which, as their primary business, originates, brokers or services mortgage loans originated in the Tri-Cities area. Dues cover an entire calendar year (January to December), and includes Tennessee MBA Dues.
- Affiliate Membership (includes State TMBA membership) - $275
All applicants for Affiliate Membership should be firms and corporations closely associated with the profession of mortgage banking, but are not primarily engaged in origination, brokering, or servicing mortgage loans. Dues cover an entire calendar year (January to December), and includes Tennessee MBA Dues.
- Local Affiliate Membership - Local Only - $175
Local Affiliate Memberships are defined as businesses exclusive to the Tri-Cities area. Affiliate Members should have a brick and mortar business located in the Tri-Cities area and consist of 50 employees or less. Local Affiliates are firms and corporations closely associated with the profession of mortgage banking, but are not primarily engaged in origination, brokering, or servicing mortgage loans. Dues cover an entire calendar year (January through December). Tennessee MBA dues are optional.